SGA – Student Government Association
The Student Government Association (S.G.A.) provides leadership to the student body in promoting the goals of Evangel Christian Academy. The S.G.A. is responsible for organizing spiritual, educational and social activities. It is the official channel of communication between students and administration.
The Student Government Association is advisory in nature and is governed by its constitution and by-laws.
To be eligible to hold office as a Student Government Member students must meet the following requirements :
- Must make a commitment to S.G.A. to follow all campaign rules and procedures.
- Must maintain a GPA of 2.5 or higher each quarter.
- Can receive no more than one "N" and no "U" in conduct each quarter.
- Must meet and maintain all eligibility requirements as set forth by the S.G.A. Constitution and By-Laws.
- If a student violates Evangel Christian Academy’s standard of conduct at any time the Administration reserves the right to remove any honors or privileges of being an officer or member of SGA.
Students may serve as members of the executive council, class officers or class representatives. Requirements are subject to change. For more information and requirements, please see the SGA Advisor. The ECA Administration has final say on any changes.
- President: Aliyah Davis
- Vice President: Sophie Key
- Secretary: Emily Berg
- Treasurer: Timothy Williams
- Reporters: Emily Cosgrove and Mary Beth Peters
- Chaplain: Amy May
- 7th Grade: Savannah Clemens
- 8th Grade: Zac Pope
- 9th Grade: Shaniah Jones and Chelsea Martin
- 10th Grade: Breonna Walker and Michael Robinson
- 11th Grade: Allison Berg
- 12th Grade: Megan Oliver and Paris Cheatham