2016-2017 Parent Student Handbook
School News - Parent's Portal - Now RenWeb ParentWeb!
This section is being replaced by RenWeb. Starting with the 2016-2017 school year the school will be using a program called RenWeb. RenWeb will allow a one place location for parents to see grades, homework, assignments, resources, school calendar, school announcements, etc. After all phases are rolled out you will be able to view and pay for charges online through RenWeb. Please read below on how to access RenWeb.
RenWeb Personal Email Address Update
In order to setup a RenWeb Parent Account a personal parent email address needs to be on file with the school. In the
past each family was assigned a family email account through the school. The school email address will be going away as
of October 1, 2016. In order for parents to create an account you will need to provide the school with a personal email
Also students may create their own accounts so they can see the information as well. It is strongly recommended that students in 7th-12th provide the school with a personal email address (different from the parents).
Please use the Email Address Update Form to notify the school of the personal email address you wish to use.
Create a ParentsWeb Account
To create a new account in ParentsWeb please follow the following steps:
- Make sure that the school has your email address in RenWeb. (NOTE: It is important that you do not use your ECA family email address. These email accounts will be deleted after October 1, 2016) See RenWeb Personal Email Address Update for steps on adding your personal email address.
- Once you receive a confirmation email from the school that your email address has been updated then move to the next step.
- In Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari, go to: RenWeb ParentsWeb Login Page
- Click on "Create New ParentsWeb Account" link below the login Fields.
- Enter District Code: EV-AL
- Enter your email address. Email Address must be on file with the school.
- Click on "Create Account" button
- An email will be sent to the email address you entered above with a link that you will use to create a username and password. NOTE: This link is only valid for 6 hours.
- In the email Select the Click to Create your ParentsWeb login link.
- After clicking on the link in the email a web browser displays your Name and RenWeb Person ID. Enter what what you want to use for a username and password.
- After you have successfully created a username and password you can then Access ParentsWeb.
How to Access ParentsWeb
RenWeb has several ways for you to access the ParentsWeb:
- Visit www.renweb.com and click on the Login button in the top right hand corner and choose ParentsWeb Login.
- visit the ParentsWeb Login link and bookmark the login page.
- RenWeb offers an app for Apple and Android phones. The cost of the app is $4.99 a year per household. For more information on the RenWeb Home App please visit the RenWeb Home App website.